Planning & Development Services

Q: Where can I get a permit and who is responsible for obtaining a permit?

A: An application for permit is made at Bernalillo County Planning and Development Services. We are located at 111 Union Square SE, Suite 100. Hours are from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The homeowner or contractor can make the application for a permit, but it is the responsibility of the homeowner/property owner to ensure a permit is seccured and posted on the job site.

back to list
Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management