How can I file a suit against someone?

You would want to contact the Small Claims Court at (505) 841-8160. Forms are available to file a civil complaint at the Metropolitan Courthouse (Metro Court) at Fifth and Lomas NW. Private citizens needing an attorney may call the Lawyer Referral Service at (505) 243-2615.

back to list
Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management