County Assessor

It is our intention to provide you with helpful information and answers to the most commonly asked questions.

For a detailed answer, please click on any of the questions below.


Q: Is there any other remedy of appealing/protesting my value?

A: Pursuant to 7-38-39 NMSA 1978 Protesting Values-Claim for refund, after receiving your property tax bill and after making payment prior to the delinquency date of all property taxes you may file a claim for refund in District Court.

back to list
View All Events
County Meetings
Upcoming Events
    Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management