✖ Close Social Content
Economic Development

Q. What do I need to bring to the office in order to get a permit?

A. You can bring in your permit forms already filled out, a “scope of work” and a certificate of insurance. If you are applying for a shooting or base camp permit, you must also supply your insurance information. Please contact FilmBernco at (505) 314-0495.

back to list
Powered by Real Time Solutions - Website Design & Document Management